Sunday 22 September 2013

Sweaters Always Make It Better

I am on sweater making buzz/roll.  Trying to finish projects and keep starting new ones.  I am a cold blooded gal, so I am preparing for fall/winter.  Keep Warm 2013 Project in full effect!

I knit socks while I drink coffee in the morning, after eating my breakfast as I read.  I was reading Les Miserables but at the moment I am taking a break, When it is finished and ready for the public, I hope to share where you can go so you can read it.    Really enjoying it.

I love reading and knitting socks, almost as much as I love knitting sweaters.

I am knitting a pair of socks for my sister at the moment.

I just started a project or a knit a long with my friend Rachel.  Can't wait to see our projects done just to see what we do with the yarn we choose.

First sweater- I dyed and spun the wool.  Superwash Merino
Second sweater- I dyed and spun the lighter blue yarn and knitted it up with Garnstudio Drops Andes Navy blue yarn. (Super warm sweater!)
Knitted socks- I dyed a 2 ply high twist merino and nylon yarn.
Socks to be knitted- Socks for my sister.  I don't think my sister reads my blog so I think my secret is safe.






Create your own visual style.  Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
-Orson Welles

No comments:

Post a Comment