Wednesday 30 October 2013

Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend






The last while was a bit mental and trying.  Poor, little Lexi wasn't well.  It was very trying and there were moments that I didn't think she was going to make it.  The local vet's are amazing.  They are wonderful people to deal with.  Lexi is much better.  It is so wonderful to see.  To say I am delighted would be an understatement. 

The photos are of the mittens, I will be wearing this winter.  I will probably make a few more.  Irish weather = rain and wet knitwear.  It is good to have a few pieces of knitwear on the go.  I dyed the wool and spun it.  Didn't like the outcome, so overdyed it then knitted mittens.  I really like the outcome now.  The budgie with Lexi is Grizzly.  He is my favourite budgie.  He is so tame and great to play with.  Lexi is well behaved lady.






The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
                                                                                                              - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment