Monday 25 August 2014

Thinking of You



I have a cold at the moment.  Had it for a few days now.  Thought I was rid of it and it got a bit worst yesterday and today. I didn't sew yesterday.  There was no weekend sewing.  There was only sock knitting.  It was fine.  I didn't do much walking today.  Lexi has been patient but she is looking to go out for a walk soon.

New cards will be making an appearances in the shop.  Keep checking!  This Thinking Of You card is now available in the Ellie And Ada shop.

I am going to go for a little walk with Lexi.  I am getting some cough syrup and cough drops.  Need to stretch my legs and Lexi needs to stretch her little legs.

I am going to turn a heel on the Vestigial socks when I get back.  I love the look of them.  I normally knit plain socks on 2.5mm needles and cast on 60 stitches.  This pattern is knitting 56 stitches in a rib stitch on 2 mm needles.  I am sure they will fit.  I love mistake rib.  My favourite scarf pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment